myspace civilized
phidias showing frieze of parthenon to his friends
deconstructing the new myspace
My grandparent do sudoku to keep their minds sharp. Me, I do this. The last few stylesheet releases have just been touch-ups on previous versions. The 1.0 release was the last significant revision. So for 1.3, I thought I'd go back through the whole thing. In doing so, I've discovered something interesting: myspace has cleaned up a lot of their markup.

That's not to say it's not still a mess. But they've made a lot of progress. The bad news is this means more work in preparing the next stylesheet than I expected. The good news: the news stylesheet should be a bit simpler.

Still in the process of deconstructing the new myspace markup. You can follow my progress here:

http://www.myspace.com/moshisample