myspace civilized
phidias showing frieze of parthenon to his friends
aesthete, redesign thyself
A couple people have, rather politely, pointed out that for someone advocating elegance and simplicity in web design, the layout of this blog is rather clunky. I have to agree. It has grown somewhat piecemeal and I've been more focused on refining the moshi stylesheet than this blog's stylesheet.

I actually have a rather pleasant vision for redesigning it. But at the moment, I just have too much other stuff I have to get done. And while this site is more popular than I would have ever guessed, it isn't so popular as to justify putting everything else aside to clean it up.

Maybe things will slow down after the holidays. In the meantime, if the clutter offends thee, try perhaps my design blog or the good old klenwell myspace profile where matters are a little more refined and elegant.